A personality that offers great finesse!
- 5% ABV.
- Colour: a clear, pale yellow
- Foam: pure white with fine bubbles
- Nose: very distinctive and aromatic, dominated by floral hops
- Flavour: this is our most hoppy beer. You can taste the bitterness and the full expression of the noble Strisselspalt hops. However, it remains very easy to drink and very light too.
Enjoy with: seafood, especially crab, les langoustines and crayfish.
- Silver Medal at the International Beer Challenge 2018
- Gold Medal at the France Beer Challenge 2018 - Pils/lager style
- Gold Medal at the World Beer Awards - France Winner - Lager - Czech Style Pale 2017
- Gold medal at the European Beer Star challenge - Bohemian-Style Pilsner 2017
- Silver Medal for the Best French Beers in USA 2017
- Silver Medal for the Best French Beers in Asia 2017
- Gold medal at the Concours Général Agricole in 2016
- Best French Beers in the USA 2016, and at the World Beer Competition in 2014
Brief history: Meteor Pils beer is a Pilsner type beer made with hop flowers and brewed by Meteor in Alsace, created in 1927 by Louis and Frédéric Haag. In 1931 it obtained the official authorisation from the Czech government to call it PILS.
I share my tasting