Meteor Hefeweizen, our wheat malt beer!
Brief history: Meteor reinterprets the German-origin "Hefe" beers, brewed with wheat malt and first brewed in the Middle Ages. This top-fermented beer will surprise you with its unusual appearance. Meteor Hefeweizen is unfiltered, which gives it a pale blond color and characteristic acidity.
- ABV : 5%
- Plato : 12,3°
- Colore (EBC): 13
- Bitterness (IBU): 18
- Colour : Cloudy pale blond colour
- Foam : Creamy, fine and smooth, with good hold
- Nose : Fruity (banana), cereal and malt notes. Slightly hopped and spicy.
- Flavour : Fruity and spicy (clove) notes due to suspended yeasts. Slight hint of acidity. The wheat malt used in beer makes it light and thirst quenching. The bitterness is discreet.
Available in Draft 20 liter one way keg.
I share my tasting
- Bronze Medal at the World Beer Awards in the category Bavarian Style Hefeweisse in 2022
- Silver Medal at the "Concours International de Lyon" in 2022
- Silver Medal at the World Beer Awards in the category Bavarian Style Hefeweisse in 2021
- Silver Medal at the "Concours International de Lyon" in 2020
- Bronze Medal at the "France Bière Challenge" in 2020
- Gold Medal at the "France Bière Challenge" in 2022
- Gold Medal at WBA in 2019
- Silver Medal at the Lyon International Competition 2019
- Silver Medal at the 2019 General Agricultural Competition, Bière Blanche category with EBC < 14