The taste of unforgettable Christmas
Brief history: “Bière de Noël” used to be a beer with a much spicier recipe that was enjoyed only by the employees.
- ABV : 5,8%
- Plato: 14,3°
- Colore (EBC): 18
- Bitterness (IBU): 13
- Colour : Amber with hints of caramel
- Foam : Fine and pure white
- Nose : The smell of Christmas, mulled spiced and orange
- Flavour : Traditional winter beer with festive spices and zest of orange with a good lightness
- Enjoy with: foie gras.
Available in 25cl and 65cl bottles, in Draft 20 liter one way keg.
In pack of 4x25cl + 1 glass and a pack of 1x65cl + 2 glasses
Buy this product
I share my tasting
- Silver Medal at the "Concours Général Agricole" in 2018
- Gold Medal at the Brussels Beer Chalenge in 2017