Take the time. Enjoy Wendelinus Blonde.
Brief history: Wendelinus beer is a tribute to the monks of Wissembourg, who had their beer brewed on the METEOR site from the 9th Century.
- ABV : 6,8%
- Plato : 16,2°
- Colore (EBC): 15
- Bitterness (IBU): 15
- Colour : Pale amber
- Foam : Creamy, dense
- Nose : Spices and caramel
- Flavour : Soft pn the palate,with a sweet, rich flavour against a spiced backdrop
- Enjoy with: creamy cheeses such as Saint-Félicien and Saint-Marcellin.
Available in 33 cl bottles and Draft 20L one way keg
I share my tasting
- Silver medal at the International Beer Challenge 2022
- Gold Medal at the France Bière Challenge in 2019
- Silver Medal at the Best French Beers for Asia in 2019
- Bronze Medal at the International Beer challenge 2019
- Silver France Medal at the World Beer Awards in 2018
- Bronze Medal at the Inside Beer Competition in 2017