Take the time. Enjoy Wendelinus Blonde.
- 6.8% ABV.
- Colour: Pale amber
- Foam : Creamy, dense
- Nose : Spices and caramel
- Flavour: Soft on the palate, with a sweet, rich flavor against a spiced backdrop.
Enjoy with: creamy cheeses such as Saint-Félicien and Saint-Marcellin.
- Silver medal at the International Beer Challenge 2018
- Certificate of excellence at the France Beer Challenge 2018 - Strong blonde Ale style
- Bronze Medal at the Concours Nationa ldes Meilleurs Bières FrançoisesMédaille de Bronze au Concours National des Meilleures Bières Françaises 2017
- Gold medal at the Best French beers in Asia 2017
- bronze medal at the Concours Général Agricole in 2016
- Silver medal at the Concours International de Lyon in 2016 and 2015
Brief history: Wendelinus beer is a tribute to the monks of Wissembourg, who had their beer brewed on the METEOR site from the 9th Century.
I share my tasting